Ultra-personalized AI-enabled Journey Wellness
LinkedIn Article: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/ultra-personalized-ai-enabled-journey-wellness-jacques-ludik/ This article highlights a revolutionary new approach to offering Ultra-Personalised, Artificial Intelligence-Enabled Healthcare from Cortex Logic which is set to transform the way medical aid schemes, consumers and corporates offering employee benefits as part of their EAP (Employee Assistance Programmes) view their current healthcare offering. The Journey Wellness platform is perfectly timed to coincide with the current global shift in Healthcare, as the focus moves from a disease-management model to one that encourages optimum health and disease-avoidance, targeting younger as well as existing members with a holistic, pro-active offering. Journey Wellness was also recently introduced through the articles “Access To AI-Driven Platforms Can Improve Health And Financial Wellness – Cortex Group” and “This New AI-Enabled, Personalised Healthcare Platform Wants To Revolutionize Wellness & Healthcare In SA” as well as a number of presentations and interviews by Dr Jacques Ludik, Founder and CEO of Cortex Logic and President of the Machine Intelligence Institute of Africa | MIIA, who has also recently written a book called ‘Democratizing Artificial Intelligence to Benefit Everyone’. He says that the Journey Wellness platform will provide more healthcare, to more people, faster.
- Dr Jacques Ludik discussing Journey Wellness on SAFM Radio’s The Hill Point Interview (26 July 2021)
- Dr Jacques Ludik presented at the AI and the Future of Healthcare Summit hosted by Machine Learning Africa on 28 October 2021 on “Ultra-personalized AI-enabled Healthcare and Wellness”. See also chapter 7 in his book “Democratizing Artificial Intelligence to Benefit Everyone” on this topic (E-book, Audio book and Paperback book now available world-wide).
- Dr Jacques Ludik has presented on “AI-enabled, ultra-personalized health wellness” at the TYAN International AI Workshop on 4 December 2020 (2ND AFRICAN SYMPOSIUM AND 3RD TYAN INTERNATIONAL THEMATIC VIRTUAL WORKSHOP ON BIG DATA, ANALYTICS, AND MACHINE INTELLIGENCE). Theme: Data Science for Solution-Driven and Sustainable Response to Current Developing World Challenges
- Journey Wellness platform: Medical scheme perspective:
- Journey Wellness platform: Employer perspective
- Ultra-personalized AI-enabled Journey Wellness Platform – early prototype demo
- Employer Groups will benefit from the cost savings inherent in moving from expensive, reactive, chemical care to cost-effective, proactive preventative primary care for their members and employees. This will result in increased productivity, increased employee engagement, reduced absenteeism and cost-savings to all involved.
- Medical Scheme providers will benefit from the cost savings inherent in moving from expensive, reactive, chemical care to cost-effective, proactive preventative primary care for their members.
- Healthcare Providers will benefit from having a 360-degree view of their patients that will improve wellness proactively without costly chemical intervention, usually at the reactive stage and will also empower patients with continuous self-care.
- And, Consumers will benefit from a Holistic Wellness Solution and the reduced need for expensive healthcare options, improved wellbeing, rewards for engagement and ultimately having a personalised wellness coach on hand at all times to help them understand their health status and associated risks and better manage their health and improve quality of life.